– Windhoek Country Club Resort has notched up a N$69.2 million revenue surge year-on-year for the fiscal year 2023, culminating in a remarkable profit of N$15.3 million, the highest recorded since 2014, online magazine. – The Brief
– South African border officials say they have intercepted a group of more than 440 unaccompanied children who had travelled from Zimbabwe. The Border Management Authority (BMA) said the children, all aged under eight, travelled on dozens of buses on Saturday. It added that they were without parents, guardians and the permission letters required by law. – BBC
– A former Tesla employee has told the BBC he believes the technology powering the firm’s self-driving vehicles is not safe enough to be used on public roads. Lucasz Krupski leaked data, including customer complaints about Tesla’s braking and self-driving software, to German newspaper Handelsblatt in May. – BBC
– Holders South Africa qualified for the 2024 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations with a 2-0 home win over Burkina Faso in the second leg of their second qualifying round tie. – BBC Sport
– Moderate to heavy falls are expected in places in the North.