– Namibia Water Corporation Ltd has unveiled plans for a large scale desalination and power plant project along the central coast, with an estimated investment of N$4.2 billion. The project, which will be rolled out in phases, aims to enhance water security and power generation in the region. – The Brief
– The South African government has called on the International Crime Court (ICC) to issue an arrest warrant for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by mid-December, BBC reports. South Africa, along with Bangladesh, Bolivia, Comoros and Djibouti, submitted a referral to the ICC to investigate whether war crimes and crimes against humanity have been committed in Gaza. – BBC
– US President Joe Biden has indicated a deal could soon be agreed that would involve Hamas releasing hostages from Gaza in exchange for pauses in fighting. – BBC
– Ivory Coast continued their perfect start in 2026 Fifa World Cup qualifiers with a 2-0 away win over The Gambia in Group F. – BBC Sport
– Heatwave conditions are expected to set in the south as from Wednesday into the weekend with showers and thundershowers expected to reoccur in the north on Wednesday spreading to the central, eastern and southern parts into the weekend. Please take the necessary precautions.