– The Namibian Ports Authority is close to finalising 2 25-year concession agreement with Terminal Investment Limited (TIL), a subsidiary of the MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company, for the operation of the new Container Terminal at the Port of Walvis Bay. – The Brief
– Cameroon has received more than 330,000 doses of a new malaria vaccine – the first to be approved by the World Health Organization (WHO). – BBC
– A senior Israeli official has said hostages being held in Gaza won’t be freed before Friday. A pause in fighting was expected to begin on Thursday, but an Israeli government source told the BBC it has also been delayed. – BBC
– Barcelona came from behind to beat Eintracht Frankfurt and extend their perfect start in the Champions League. Barcelona, who have won all 11 games across all competitions this season, lead the way in Group A with six points from their opening two matches with Frankfurt in second. – BBC
– Heatwave conditions will persist over the interior. Moderate to heavy falls are expected in the North on Friday and over the weekend.