99 Reasons to Celebrate 99FM – CLOSED
Here’s what’s up!
You might have 99 problems… but 99 ain’t one! So let’s celebrate everything awesome about 99FM! For an entire month, 99FM will be giving away 99 prizes worth more than N$99 000!
99FM gets you inspired and informed and now we’re also giving you 99 reasons to celebrate! We are talking restaurant vouchers, hotels, massive hampers and much more! We’re ready to spoil you rotten, so don’t touch that dial! Keep tuned to 99FM and join the ultimate Reasons to Celebrate competition.
99FM will be giving away 99 prizes in just 22 days, starting 8th June! The promotion will run from 8th June – 7th July. 3-4 Prizes will be given away during each day of the week. Listeners should check this page daily to see the “99 reasons to celebrate 99fm” daily reason.
During specified times in our on air shows, the DJ’s will let the listeners know to phone in and give “today’s reason to celebrate”! When they answer your call, tell them what the Daily Reason to Celebrate is! Just by doing THIS you can win one of the 99 prizes up for grabs. The total prizes given away during this promotion are valued at over N$100 000, 00! Tune in daily and be ready when the DJ says to call in.
The most important bit:
The Daily Reason to Celebrate is:
How to Enter:
- Phone in to the studio at the specified time during the on air shows, when the DJ has given the call to action, and give the above Daily Reason to Celebrate.
How to win:
- Use the correct reason to celebrate
- The winner will be chosen at the discretion of 99FM.
- Winner will be announced every week day.
- The winners will be notified telephonically. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
The promotion will run from 8 June to 7 July 2016. 3-4 Prizes will be given away during each day of the week. Listeners should check this page daily to see the “99 reasons to celebrate 99fm” daily reason (see above).
Are you ready for you for your mind to be blown? Check out all the prizes!
- Skullcandy Headphones, 200ml Absolut Vodka, and an Absolut Flexi Cap sponsored by Absolut. Every drop of Absolut comes from one source – the little-known village of Åhus in southern Sweden. Website. Congratulations Greg Ipinge.
- Branded Audi Gifts: Coffee Flask, Porcelain tee set, coolbag, pen-sets and cap from Autohouse, Audi Centre Windhoek. Whether sporty, luxurious or compact: discover the diversity of the Audi models and let the innovative products win you over. 60 Tal Street Windhoek, Website. Congratulations Bianca Lyners.
- Mexican Evening Voucher for 4 people worth N$1060 from AVANI Hotels & Resorts. AVANI Hotels & Resorts offer all the meaningful details that matter for a great stay anywhere, from city to resort destinations. Website, Facebook Page. Congratulations Mathew Mouton.
- Voucher worth N$1000 from Baby Buzz & Playground. Baby Buzz, your baby megastore, stocking a vast range of baby essentials and accessories. Website, Facebook Page. Congratulations Noleen Mouton.
- Baby Panda hamper worth N$1000. Baby Panda baby products are designed to give your baby the most comfort and softness. Looking at ease of use, value for money, comfort, fit and absorbency – Baby Panda products are the one for you! Congratulations Martha Paremore and Oswin Nangula.
- Hamper to the value of N$990.00 from Belgian Choclatique. The Belgian Choclatique offers a chocolate for every mood, occasion or brand. Specializing in corporate gifting and function favours, we have a wide selection of handmade chocolates. Website, Facebook Page. Congratulations Zuretta Damon.
- Tech hamper consisting of 1 x Proline 4” DualCore Touchscreen Smartphone with charger, headset and flip cover & 5000m Ah Proline Powerbank in a rugged Aluminium Case for tablets and smartphones, sponsored by Bintecs. Bintecs: IT Solutions – Sales – Service. Website, Facebook. Congratulations Thomas Mupupa.
- 1 night stay for two including breakfast at BON Hotel Swakopmund. BON Hotel Swakopmund, situated on Namibia’s beautiful coastline, just minutes from the CBD, caters for sport groups and the leisure, corporate and conference markets. Website; Facebook page. Congratulations Nadia van Wyk.
- Voucher worth N$990.00 from Bush Bar. The Bush Bar is one of the newest Restaurants in Windhoek and is quickly finding popularity among all ages. Facebook Page. Congratulations Breyton Kennedy.
- Cerebos hamper worth N$990. Cerebos – See how it runs. Website. Congratulations Heather Harker.
- Checkers hamper to the value of N$ 1000. The Checkers supermarket chain focuses on fresh produce and offers a wider range of choice food items. Facebook Page. Congratulations Nandeekua Katjiukua.
- N$1000.00 cash from Click Cloud Hosting Services. Click Cloud Hosting Services – Click Click, and IT’s done! Website. Congratulations Rosalinda Namises-Munyandi.
- Voucher worth N$1500 from Creatift Decor & Design. Creatift Decor & Design stocks unique imported furniture from the Far East. firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook Page. Congratulations Duncan Gei-Khoibeb.
- Dark & Lovely Professional Haircare hamper worth N$990. Celebrating over 40 years of Beauty without Compromise, Dark and Lovely has focused on providing women with products to help achieve that “straight from the salon” look at home. Website. Congratulations Fransina Ashingola.
- Desert Secrets Hamper worth N$990. Desert Secrets body care products are handmade in Namibia using only the purest ingredients. Website, Facebook. Congratulations Lenin Hochobeb.
- Voucher worth N$1000,00 from Dros Restaurant. Dros restaurant is a favourite among families and serves up hearty meals at affordable prices. Facebook Page. Congratulations Nadia Hochobes.
- Lunch Vouchers worth N$1000 from Eat@ Restaurant. Visit Eat@ in the Carl List Mall, Independence Avenue, for a tantalising culinary experience. Congratulations Lorraine Stosbert.
- A year’s worth of car wash vouchers valued at N$1000.00 (10 x N$100.00 per voucher) at Eco Wash. Save water and let Eco Wash wash your car – without using water! Facebook Page. Congratulations Aili Silas.
- GHD Curve Soft Curl Tong valued at N$2200 from Envy Hair & Beauty Salon. Changing your hairstyle can leave you feeling ready to conquer the world! Mostert Street 44, Pionierspark, Windhoek, (061)400-410; Facebook Page. Congratulations Philna Diergaardt.
- Ferrero Rocher Hamper valued at N$1000. The history of the Ferrero Group is a story of success in its third generation, in which the development of a multinational company perfectly combines with the past, present and future of a tenacious Piedmontese family. Website. Congratulations Sophia Steenkamp.
- Dinner for 2 to the value of N$1000 at Fresh & Wild Utopia. Fresh ‘n Wild At Utopia is a picturesque restaurant, offering a delectable dining experience. email@example.com; (061) 402 006. Congratulations Carlita van Wyk.
- N$1 000 off a children’s party at Funky Monkey. Funky Monkeys is Windhoek’s premier fully indoor play center, 081.400.29.59 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook Page. Congratulations Jackie van der Merwe.
- Hamper worth N$990 of Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Care Products from Hair & More Distribution Namibia. Schwarzkopf Professional – Together. All products can be bought at El-Gibbor Salon in Maerua Mall. Schwarzkopf Professional products are distributed by Hair & More Distribution Namibia. email@example.com; Facebook Page. Congratulations June Shimuoshili.
- Hartlief Hamper worth N$990. Hartlief has become synonymous with quality processed as well as fresh meats in Southern Africa. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Abed Ashipala.
- Stay for two for 2 nights at Hotel Thule, including breakfast, valued @ N$ 3 570.00. High on a hill above the city of Windhoek, where the free winds blow and far horizons beckon, the unique Hotel Thule offers unsurpassed views, an exclusive getaway, and warm hospitality. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Sacky Warotwa Mbaahama.
- Accommodation for 2 people for 2 nights at House on the Hill. House on the Hill offers affordable self-catering accommodation for the weary traveller. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Romario van Wyk.
- Two Interpack hampers containing products from Red Bull, Pedigree & Whiskas, Royco, Lindt, Wrigleys and Mars, as well as our own very popular beverage brands, Tropizone and Vita Juice, sponsored by Interpack. Interpack Facebook. Congratulations Clifton van Wyk.
- Jameson Director’s Chair (limited edition of 1 in 50 custom made for Namibia) by Jameson Irish Whiskey. Triple distilled whiskey like ours isn’t just born smooth and balanced, NOT FOR SALE TO UNDER 18’s – don’t drink and drive. Website. Congratulations Sanherb Hanghome.
- Hamper worth N$990 of JC Le Roux Sparkling Wine and glasses. The House of J.C. Le Roux is South Africa’s leading cellar dedicated entirely to the craft of making sparkling wine, NOT FOR SALE TO UNDER 18’s – don’t drink and drive. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Aina Shakela.
- Meal Voucher worth N$1500 from Joe’s Beerhouse. It is so much more than just another restaurant … for people who still dream of truly great escapes – there’s no place like Joe’s. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Leilani van Wyk.
- A SCX – 4623F Multifunction Mono Laser Samsung Printer valued at N$5000 sponsored by Karnic Distributors. Whenever you think of anything office related, be it stationary, consumables, office furniture, IT equipment, paper products and even graphic design, there should be only one name to remember…KARNIC! Website, Facebook. Congratulations Maggy Malulu.
- N$1 000 voucher from Khomas Bowling. Khomas Bowling – Rolling since 2014. Facebook Page. Congratulations Florentia Kohima.
- N$1 000 voucher from Khomas Grove Mall. Khomas Grove Mall – The Funky People’s Mall. Facebook Page. Congratulations Mercia Richards.
- Meal voucher for 2 with a prestige Portuguese Red wine (Cartuxa Colheita), total value of over N$1000.00 at Kubata Restaurant. Kubata Restaurant tries to provide clients with an unique experience and always try to provide the best service possible. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Georgine Windwaai.
- Tea4Kids Hamper including Kids MP3 player and headphones (to the value of around R900/N$900), 1 pack of each Tea4Kidz variant and more, sponsored by Laager. Laager Tea4Kidz range is the first tea ever to be created just for kids. Best of all, it’s the fun, healthy alternative to sugary drinks that you’ve been looking for. Website, Facebook Page. Congratulations Raylene Wagner.
- Voucher worth N$ 1000 for items from our finger food menu at La Bonne Table Restaurant. Restaurant La Bonne table is a new medium-sized casual restaurant, serving fast, fresh, healthy foods with a French touch, located in the trendy artistic centre of Windhoek. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Yolanda Nel.
- Voucher to the value of N$990.00 from La Brocante restaurant. A simply soul soothing sensation comes over you when you walk into La Brocante. Website, Facebook. Congratulations Andrew Manoto.
- Ladine Hair Products by Hair & More Distribution Namibia Hamper worth N$990. Ladine, the home of truly professional Afro hair care – products for the professional hair care market. Ladine products are distributed by Hair & More Distribution Namibia. firstname.lastname@example.org; Website Congratulations Aina Sacharia.
- Voucher valued at N$990 at Langerhans Pharmacy. Langerhans Pharmacy is the largest stockist of Green Cross health shoes in the world, we bring you the latest in comfortable, fashionable and healthy footwear. 7 Independence Avenue, Ausspannplatz; Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Claudia Amweeno.
- N$990 Le Fleur Boutique dress voucher. Le Fleur Vintage assists every customer to create the perfect look for any event brimming with unusually beautiful, detailed, vintage dresses and accessories that mirror our clients’ unique and one of a kind personalities. Shop no 10, Lilliencron Street, The Village, Eros; Facebook Page. Congratulations Nadine Horn.
- Liquifruit Hamper worth N$1000. When it comes to fruit juice, Liqui Fruit is first on everyone’s lips. Website, Facebook. Congratulations Rosheenda Klukowski.
- L’Oreal Hamper of Elvive Hair products. The Elvive Smooth-Silk collection boasts smoothing shampoos, caring conditioners and anti-frizz serums, allowing you to trust L’Oréal Paris to care of your hair. Facebook Page.Congratulations Maxi Smith.
- Marathon Sugar Hamper worth N$990. Which Namibian sugar brand gives you the best value for your dollar? Allows you to use less, for more sweetness? YES, it’s MARATHON SUGAR! True Energy! Congratulations Bradley Otto.
- The Hamper prize including three of each Mbiri Natural Skincare products. Mbiri is a 100% natural skincare range that focuses on using plant ingredients from Namibia. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Taime Amaambo.
- Melitta Hamper worth N$990. Melitta Relentlessly Focuses On Being A Leader In The Coffee And Coffee Preparation Industry. Website. Congratulations Johanna Kruger.
- Namibia Craft Centre Voucher worth N$1000. The Namibia Craft Centre provides retail space to craft enterprises who hail from distinct communities, ethnic groups and projects, providing a platform for Namibian handicraft. Website. Congratulations Jennifer Mathys.
- Voucher worth N$990.00 from Nice Restaurant. At NICE culinary excellence and great interiors combine to evoke an atmosphere that is unparalleled in Namibia’s capital. Website, Facebook Page. Congratulations Sylvia Vatileni.
- Voucher worth N$990 from Nomad African Spa. Winner of the World Spa Awards for 2015 – Africa’s Best Day Spa, Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Karen Steenkamp.
- 12 Bottles of Kleine Zalze wine (sparkling, red and white mix) from Nouveau Wines. Nouveau Wines has been distributing quality South African wines throughout Namibia for more than 16 years. Winner has to be older than 18 and DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Facebook Page. Congratulations Marlise Lyners.
- Old Mutual Namibia Unit Trust with a N$1000 balance in each. Old Mutual Namibia Unit Trusts offer a range of Unit Trust Funds, in order that you can build a diversified investment portfolio, tailored to meet your personal investment needs, your risk profile, and your long-term investment goals. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Hermien Cloete, Igzano Visagie, Beatha Shiyanga, Mariah Amukoto, and Claudine Afrikaner.
- 1 x Round of Golf for 4 people including 2 Carts including lunch after nine holes (halfway) at Omeya Golf Estate. Omeya Golf Course, designed by Peter Matkovich, a renowned designer of several South African golf courses, flows with harmony amongst the trees and dry river bed, Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Ohna Spangenberg.
- Hamper worth N$1000 of OMO products. At OMO we say that Dirt is Good! Congratulations Marietjie Bassingweight.
- Pasta Polana branded picnic bag with cutlery and crockery inside, fleece blanket and a mug for the cold winter nights lying ahead. Pasta Polana is the FIRST Namibian pasta, made from wheat that is milled at the Namib Mills wheat plant. Facebook Page. Congratulations Ujandja Zatjirua.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Burning Shore. Guests can look forward to enjoying exquisite cuisine or refreshing sundowners on the outside terrace overlooking the sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. Facebook Page. Congratulations Clotilda Mukubonda.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Long Beach. Protea Long Beach offers the best of both worlds, it is ideal for corporate clients who wish to work in a relaxed environment, couples who want to get away for a weekend and for family get together. Facebook Page.Congratulations Michelle Kamwi.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Zambezi River. Set on the banks of the Zambezi River, the hotel is ideal for an overnight stay en-route to the many tourist attractions in the area. Facebook Page. Congratulations Johanna Kruger.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Sea-View Zum Sperrgebiet. Protea Hotel Sea-view Zum Sperrgebiet is Protea’s first venture in the seaside diamond town of Luderitz with a rich and colourful history encapsulated in the buildings and its surroundings. Facebook Page. Congratulations Louisa Boois.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Ondangwa. Situated in the cultural heartland of Namibia. Facebook Page. Congratulations Maria Fernando.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Pelican Bay. With the temperate climate in Walvis Bay, Protea Hotel Pelican Bay offers a safe refuge from the Atlantic Ocean and welcomes the majestic flamingo and gigantic whales that flock to these waters. Facebook Page.Congratulations Con-lee Haid.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Walvis Bay. Surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Walvis Bay Lagoon and the Namib desert, Protea Hotel Walvis Bay is centrally located in the heart of this popular and beautiful town. Facebook Page. Congratulations Humbu Shona Ngava.
- One night stay for two at Oshakati Hotel Country Hotel. Oshakati Country Hotel is the ideal establishment for business travellers and tourists to explore the Northern region. Website. Congratulations Titus Shilulu.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Furstenhof. Experience the alluring charm of true old-style Namibian hospitality in a modern setting at Protea Hotel’s first hotel in Windhoek. Facebook Page. Congratulations Mtusunje Rashid.
- One night stay for two at Protea Hotel Thuringerhof. Whether it’s a family getaway or a business trip, Protea Hotel Thuringerhof provides every amenity for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Facebook Page. Congratulations Cynthia Hein.
- $1000.00 Voucher at Pupkewitz Megabuild Lifestyle. Megabuild Lifestyle is truly the first of its kind in Namibia. Facebook Page. Congratulations Mita van Wyk.
- N$1000 Voucher redeemable at Queenspark. Queenspark is your Fashion one stop shop with brands like Queenspark, JCrew and Cath.Nic. Website. Congratulations Salome Pieters.
- Real Good Chicken branded picnic bag with cutlery and crockery inside, fleece blanket and a mug for the cold winter nights lying ahead. Real Good brings families together and believes in consistent and transparent quality delivered to every Namibian household. Facebook Page. Congratulations Visolela Basia, Leilani Alcock, Marlien van Wyk and Magretha Kamati
- Meat Platter to the value of N$990 from Red Chilli Catering. At Red Chili Catering we cater for any and all functions, and we also prepare Daily Lunches, which we deliver it to your home or work.Contact Marié Steyn: 081 241 7013. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Rodney Coetzee.
- Cellphone and Redo’s Chips Hamper, sponsored by Redo’s. Experience the crunch in every moment. Congratulations Maria Coetzee.
- Two KleenBin Vouchers for 1 month each from Rent A Drum. Rent-A-Drum is a privately owned Namibian company and has grown into the biggest enterprise of its kind with an extended fleet of waste collecting and removal vehicles. Website. Congratulations Vanessa Basson.
- N$1000 in cash from Rent A Garage. Rent-a-Garage – for all your self-storage needs. Call Lourensia @ 081 128 2110 to book your unit today! Facebook Page. Congratulations Esmone van den Heever.
- Hamper worth N$990 from Robertsons Herbs & Spices. For decades The Spice People at Robertsons have delivered only the very best to its consumers, offering over 60 different types of flavour and flavour combinations, Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Clariza Boois.
- Hamper worth N$990 from Schick. Schick focuses on providing a truly liberating shave, one that is no longer a chore, but a pleasurable, effortless skincare experience for men and women! Congratulations Nathan van Wyk.
- 3 x Vouchers for a stay for two for 1 night including breakfast at Seaside Hotel & Spa Swakopmund, each to the value of N$2550. For absolute beachfront, intimate service, superb cuisine and a unique spa experience, join us at the Sea Side – situated in Swakopmund, Namibia. Website. Congratulations Silvia Boois, Shanwill Otto and Jolene Cocklin.
- N$990 voucher at Season’s Boutique. Stocking exclusive South African Designers, Seasons Boutique is a clothing store made for the modern woman. Season’s Boutique is located in The Grove Mall, Windhoek; Facebook Page. Congratulations Kahepako Kaakunga.
- Shoprite hamper to the value of N$ 1000. The Shoprite supermarket chain focuses more strongly on fresh produce and offers a wider range of choice food items. Congratulations Maregth Garises.
- An introductory flight over Windhoek & 1 session in Redbird full motion simulator, all worth N$2500 from Signa Aviation Services. Signa Aviation Services was founded in February 2015 to provide the Namibian market with high-quality, cost effective flight training solutions. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Desere Van Wyk.
- Voucher for two people to join a cooking class, valued at N$1100 at Silverspoon Hospitality Academy. Silver Spoon Hospitality Academy is internationally accredited by City & Guild of London, as well as in the process of accreditation with NQA (Namibia), Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Volente Haid.
- 17 complimentary movie tickets from any of our two Sterkinekor branches. Going to the movies is the perfect way to escape the pressure of daily life even if it’s just for a few hours! Facebook Page. Congratulations Algene Van Wyk.
- Two vouchers worth N$1000 each from Streethouse. Streethouse Clothing is a Namibian clothing retailer specializing in Urban Clothing, Website; Facebook Page (061)227228. Congratulations Isobel Green and Pearl Izane.
- Camtec Car Radio with Bluetooth function, USB port, SD card slot and more, sponsored by Streetnoize. With almost 20 years experience in the industry, you can be sure of the best service and quality of workmanship from Streetnoize. Website. Congratulations Nuusiku Ickus.
- Sugar King branded basket with a nice picnic blanket, with a beach umbrella and two coffee mugs and flask plus your Sugar King pack. Sugar King is First for sweetness, first for you. Facebook Page. Congratulations Monique van Wyk.
- N$1 000 voucher at Jonno’s Restaurant Windhoek sponsored by Sunita Cables. Sunita cables manufactures and provides safe and high quality electrical cable products, all SABS approved and marked. Sunita Cables – Safety First. Email: email@example.com . Congratulations Denefer Coetzee!
- 1 night stay for 2 including breakfast at the Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Centre, valued at N$3 531,00. Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Centre: Namibia luxury accommodation – where the Skeleton Coast Comes to Life, firstname.lastname@example.org; 2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Str, Swakopmund, Namibia. Facebook Page. Congratulations Regina van Wyk.
- Voucher worth N$1000 from Temptations. With 2 branches in Windhoek and many designer outfits in stock, Temptations can help you find what you are looking for. Branches in Eros Shopping Centre and Town Square. Facebook Page. Congratulations Lezienne Cloete.
- 18 x 175ml tub vouchers (redeemable at The Joy of Food, eat@ and Windhoek City Market) & 500ml Ice Cream tubs from Tina’s Lofty Creamery. Tina’s Lofty Creamery is where small batch artisan ice cream is churned one batch at a time. Facebook Page. Congratulations Grace Nuanga Muvnagua.
- A Top Score backpack, with 1 pair of Ees Namflava takkies and a fleece blanket to keep you warm this winter and of course your favorite pack of Top Score. Top Score is the leading super maize meal in the market, made under stringent quality measures, fortified with additional vitamins and nutrients for more “Power in the Kick”. Facebook Page. Congratulations Riuiwida van Wyk.
- Voucher to the value of N$2 000.00 from Torga Optical. Torga Optical is a fast growing South African national chain of over 100 retail optical stores nationwide, find us at The Grove Mall, Maerua Mall and Townsquare. Congratulations Harmony Sitole.
- Two vouchers worth N$1000 each, from Tyre Rack. Tyrerack uses the latest laser balancing equipment as well as 3D wheel alignment technology and they have the largest range of mag wheels in Namibia, email@example.com; (061)400102. Congratulations Rivonia Wagner and Erika Shaama.
- Hamper including Scatter Cushion cover (50 x 50), Tea towel, Napkin, Table runner and Tote bag – all with a matching pattern, colour scheme and print, all from Unleashed Design. Unleashed Design creates locally inspired designs and locally produces bespoke fabrics and interior furnishings, as well as offering personalised interior design services. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Emilia Shiyanga.
- Branded VW Gifts including Coffee Flask, Porcelain tee set, coolbag, pen-sets and cap from Autohouse, VW Centre Windhoek. Volkswagen is always at the cutting edge of in-car technology. Easy to use and packed full of features, it’s a reassuring presence in the driver seat. 60 Tal Street Windhoek, Website. Congratulations Selencia Boois.
- 28cm TERRINE from Le Creuset in cherry, to the value of N$1230, from Wecke & Voigts. Wecke & Voigts is the leading Department store in Namibia that offers you that something special for over 120 years, Website. Congratulations Drotia Ekongo.
- One voucher for one double room for 1 night from the Windhoek Country Club Resort & Casino. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family getaway or to host a business conference, the Windhoek Country Club Resort and Casino offers you the best of all worlds. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Monya Cloete.
- One voucher for breakfast for four in the Kokerboom Restaruant at the Windhoek Country Club Resort & Casino. Whether you are looking for a relaxing family getaway or to host a business conference, the Windhoek Country Club Resort and Casino offers you the best of all worlds. Website; Facebook Page. Congratulations Karen Keys.
- Hamper to the value of N$990.00 from the Wine Goddess. Wine Goddess Boutique Namibia offers tasting, parings & ‘Vinotainment’, in a unique and exclusive surrounding venue not yet found elsewhere in Namibia, around our famous ‘Redwood Stamtich’. Facebook Page.Congratulations Penny Gotlieb.
The Fine Print:
- One prize per participant.
- No alcoholic prizes for participants under the age of 18.
- As a participant in the competition, listeners agree to adhere to all 99FM terms and conditions, click here to read more.