WIN: Amstel Lite is Here – Make Your Play! CLOSED
#Make Your Play with Amstel Lite and Stand a Chance to Win Weekly Prizes!
Up for Grabs is a case of Amstel Lite every week.
Listen to Che on The Tribe every Friday between 19:00 – 20:00 to hear if you’re the lucky winner!
How To Enter:
You’re invited to a house party, but it’s the end of the month, but you know who’s all
gonna be there. So you’ve got to decide very carefully what you take along. Do you…
A: Pitch up with an empty coolbox and hope no one opens it
B: Sneak in and sponge off the rest or do you…
C: Call in and enter the Amstel Lite Tribe Show, win the Amstel Lite hamper and steal
the show at the party!
What will it be? Make Your Play!
SMS your answer with the keyword “Amstel Lite” to 2199.
Is it:#makeyourplayA, #makeyourplayB or #makeyourplayC
SMS is charged at N$ 1.00 per SMS Excl. VAT. T&C’s apply.
Amstel Lite is not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
- Week 1: Fabiola Narinas
- Week 2: Jack De Wall
- Week 3: Delwin Noreseb
- Week 4: Juinas Mweya – Amstel Lite Bar Fridge
- Week 5: Schenaz Irion
- Week 6:Partina Kapewangolo
- Week 7: Frieda Angula
- Week 8: Sam Shafiishuna Hausiku – Amstel Lite Bar Fridge
- Week 9: L Loreen Phiri
- Week 10: Thirzah Paulus
- Week 11: Princess Nakedi
- Week 12: Hermy van Zyl – Amstel Lite Bar Fridge
- Week 13: Isak Hermias van Zyl
- Week 14: Morris Kabati
- Week 15: Uwyenga Pyrvas
- Week 16: Esna Wbanbo
- Week 17: David Meroro
- Week 18: Katherine Herman
Terms & Conditions:
1. No persons under the age of 18 years may participate in this promotion.
2. This promotional competition(“Competition”) is run by 99fm and Amstel Lite and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff
3. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules
4. Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
5. How to enter:
a. Participant must SMS their answer to 2199. SMS is charged at N$ 1.00 per SMS Excl. VAT
6. How to win:
a. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of 99FM.
b.Winner will be announced on the Friday during The Tribe.
c. The winners will be notified telephonically. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize.
8. The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
9. All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
10. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules. If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.