COMPETITION: Your Flavour of the Day with Fanta! CLOSED
Stand a chance to have some FUN with Fanta!
Now who doesn’t think that’s a whole lot of fun!
Competition closes on 31 January 2018.
Congratulations to the following winners:
22/01 Lucky Pieters
23/01 Rosalia Andreas
24/01 Simone Claasen
25/01 Ivan Kooper
26/01 Chiratidzo Musiyandaka
29/01 Nadine Laborn
30/01 Haileka Kelongo
31/01 Volente Haid
Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
- SMS messages to 99FM are charged at N$1 / sms.
- Prizes containing alcoholic drinks will not be available to persons under the age of 18 years.
- This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by 99fm and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters and Prize sponsors, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
- Participant must complete the requirements of the competition to enter.
- The winners will be notified telephonically.
- You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules.
- If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.
- Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
- Prizes must be collected at the 99FM offices between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday unless otherwise stated. For enquiries call 061 383450.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or an alternate prize.
- Prizes needs to be collected within 2 months.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to collect the prize or arrange collection; no prizes will be delivered to winners by 99FM.
- ID documentation will be required to collect your prize.
- The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this.
- Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
- Employees and family members of 99FM or the sponsors are not allowed to participate.
- Throughout the Competition the 99FM’s decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
- These terms and conditions can change at any time and without prior notice.