FlexiStories Competition – Brought to You by FNB FlexiFixed Deposit – CLOSED
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT’S AROUND THE CORNER IN LIFE…
You could wake up one day and decide to switch careers, go on a short holiday and end up touring the world for years, learning to speak French, Russian and Japanese.
You could meet your future spouse tomorrow and be married in a month or if you already are, there could be a child on the way – or two, it could be twins!
Our life stories are full of twists and turns, that’s why it helps to be as flexible as possible and go with the flow.
For a limited period, you can also win a FNB FlexiFixed Deposit account with a cool N$ 500 invested in it! You can do this by showing how flexible you are on air, in the FNB FlexiStories game.
HOW TO ENTER:
It’s a storytelling game where each of us – the DJ and the caller – have to think on the spot to keep an improvised story going live on air.
The more flexible you are at coping with the twists and turns of the story – like the FNB FlexiFixed Deposit helps you do in life – the more likely you’ll win. The competition runs Monday – Friday and closes on the 30th September 2015.
HOW IT WORKS:
Listen to Che at 07:56 and Sibo at 12:10 from Monday – Friday on 99FM and call in when the competition starts on 061 383 483.
The DJ starts the story off then you have 3 seconds to respond with your piece of the story, then it’s back to the DJ and so on.
You win the N$500 in a FlexiFixed Deposit by either outlasting the DJ with your flexible storytelling or making it to 60 seconds.
The key is you have to come with an answer on the spot: any answer, as long as it makes sense and keeps the story going. If you can’t do so in 3 seconds, the prize will be carried over to the next caller.
So it’s pretty simple: the person most flexible and adaptable to the situation – like an FNB FlexiFixed Deposit is – wins.
There will be two callers each day, so if you’re feeling flexible call in when it’s FNB FlexiStories time and you could win N$500 invested for you in an FNB FlexiFixed Deposit.
The not-so-fixed deposit that lets you adapt to the twists and turns of life.
WHY THE FNB FLEXIFIXED DEPOSIT IS FOR YOU:
Having a financial tool that helps you do this would be great, which is why FNB invented the FlexiFixed Deposit. It’s a fixed deposit investment – except, not so fixed.
Regular fixed deposits earn you interest over a fixed investment term but the deal is you can’t touch the money during that period. The FlexiFixed Deposit also earns you interest over a set period – 3 or 12 months, it’s up to you – except you have the added advantage of being able to withdraw from your investment twice or add to it as much as you like, for whatever reason you need to.
The result is: the FlexiFixed Deposit makes you super flexible at life. You can take one out right now by calling FNB.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This promotional competition(“Competition”) is run by 99fm and First National Bank and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules
- Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
- The Competition commences at 2 September 2015 and the cut off for entries is the 30 September 2015 (“Competition Period”).
- How to enter: Listen to Che at 07:56 and Sibo at 12:10 from Monday – Friday on 99FM and call in when the competition starts on 061 383 483.The DJ starts the story off then you have 3 seconds to respond with your piece of the story, then it’s back to the DJ and so on.
- How to win: You win the N$500 in a FlexiFixed Deposit by either outlasting the DJ with your flexible storytelling or making it to 60 seconds. Winners will be contacted telephonically by FNB the following week. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize.
- The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
- You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules. If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at the discretion of 99FM.