FREE Co-Work Space up for grabs with 99FM & DOLOLO Namibia
More and more young people are taking up entrepreneurship in the Land of the Brave, but for most of them, settling into an office space is an expensive exercise and thus very low on the priority list. Working from home and having meetings in busy coffee shops becomes the next best option.
Then comes the brilliant concept of the coworking space. Not only is it cost-effective, but studies have found that there are quite a number of benefits to working in cowork environments. These include separating your personal life from your business life, a sense of community (the water tank conversations are useful, you know?) and networking opportunities – to name a few.
Dololo Namibia’s DoBox, one of Windhoek’s leading cowork spaces, and 99FM have joined forces to give 5 entrepreneurs the opportunity to experience these co-work benefits for themselves. And the best part? It’s for FREE.
Here’s how you (or someone you know) can win:
- Simply send an email to email@example.com with your company profile and a short motivation to tell us why we should pick you.
- 5 lucky entrepreneurs each get a 5 day access pass to set-up shop at the DOLOLO DoBox Co-Work Offices. *DoBox hours are: 08h00 to 20h00
- Competition opened from 9 October 2019 and closes on 22 October 2019.
- Last day of occupying your space at DoBox is on 31 October 2019.
- You will be asked to complete a short feedback questionnaire at the end of your stay – but we’re sure that’s not too much to ask.