WIN: MiLife New Year, New Me Competition – CLOSED
With the onset of the new year, do you have a new lifestyle goal you want to achieve? Enter the MiLife New Year, New Year Me competition and you could stand a chance to win a 2-year MiLife membership worth N$8000 and a Garmin fitness device.
What is MiLife
MiLife is a support team of lifestyle, health, medical, fitness and nutritional experts who will partner with you to achieve your goals.
MiLife will cheer you on as you challenge yourself to become a better you by giving you the guidance you need to make the right decisions and monitor your progress through their measured health scale. You will receive tailor-made weekly eating and training plans customised to suit your lifestyle goal.
To help you on your journey they will conduct a full health assessment test. You will receive 4 full assessments per annum and 8 assessments during membership. Based on this assessment, MiLife will customise weekly training and eating plans to help you attain your lifestyle goal. To read more about the benefits & rewards that Milife offer visit www.milife.na
Where to enter
You can enter the MiLife New Year, New Me competition on the following social media platforms:
- Facebook @99fmnam
- Instagram 99fm_nam
How to enter
EMAIL: your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your entry to our Facebook page @99fmnam.
- Send us a photo of yourself
- Include your health/lifestyle/fitness goal OR the reason you want to get fit & healthy in the post
- Use the HASHTAG #milife2017 in your post.
- Tag us in your post @99fm_nam
- Send us photo of yourself
- Include your health/lifestyle/fitness goal OR the reason you want to get fit & healthyin the post.
- Use the HASHTAG #milife2017 in your Instagram post.
- All persons, including Namibian Citizens and Foreign Nationals officially residing in Namibia.
- All persons from the age of 16.
The competition will run from the 23rd of January and will end on the 17th of February 2017. No entries will be accepted after 11h59 pm on 17 February 2017 (Namibian standard time).
The duration of the competition may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the organizers. If this is the case, the organizers will provide notice of this on the MiLife Facebook page. All entry queries must be directed to the MiLife Facebook page.
General 99FM Terms & Conditions apply. Find them here.