OTB Sport Hosts Standard Bank Avis Xtrail
Summer bodies are made in Winter so get yourself off the couch, put down the cocoa, lace up your trainers and push your limits in the great outdoors at the Standard Bank Avis XTrail, hosted by OTB Sport.
Two options of a 7km or a 16km and the first 380 entries get a free t-shirt.
To register your participation, click here. Online entries close on the 4th July 2017.
The Standard Bank Xtrail series consists of three trail runs the first at Farm Godeis just outside of Windhoek, Avis Dam in Windhoek and the Moon Valley in Swakopmund.
- This is a trail run. The route takes place on a combination of jeep track, single track, and no track.
- The route will be marked with bunting and boards.
- Participants must adhere to the designated route and may not take any short cuts.
- Any participant who diverges from the designated route for any reason must return to the route at the same point that they exited the route and then continue on the designated route.
- The Race Organisers reserve the right to modify the route at short notice.
- Please make sure you familiarise yourself with the registration procedure and do’s and don’ts of the event here.