Sibo & Mo at the coast – The Buddy SuperApp Challenge
Sibo from ‘Sibo&Mo In The Morning’ decided she wanted to head over to the coast for a week to get in touch with and share stories from the magic makers in Swakopmund & Walvis Bay. That and escape the Windhoek heat of course.
She got a call from the team at Buddy Industries who heard her plans and, decided to challenge them to travel, sleep, eat and plat at the coast for a week by only using the Buddy Super App.
The seemed impossible. No one app can take care of all your needs for an entire week, right?
Turn out the Buddy SuperApp allows you to (brace yourself for this list of amazing features):
- Find and book accommodations, restaurants, taxis
- Pay business registered on the app directly by linking your bank accounts to the app
- Buy electricity, airtime, groceries
- Grab exclusive discounts and deals
- Order groceries, take-out, liquor, masseuse, cleaning team, dog walker, in-house chef, or anything you can think of
- Connect with a variety of community apps, social business feeds, content pages, travel maps, directory services
- Share your personal experiences with a business using images, text, or video
- Shop from multiple businesses in BuddyStore
- Sell your previously loved items on their Marketplace including property and cars
- Trigger and SOS panic alert for car breakdowns, medical emergencies or theft
- Scratch & Win amazing prizes.
The list is endless on the Budy SuperApp (download here) and all this magic happens from a warehouse right in the heart of Swakopmund. Go Namibia!!!
Our girl Sibo, accepted the challenge and already has a list of activities and interviews planned for the 5th – 10th of December. Keep your ears tuned to 99FM (99.8FM at the coast) and your eyes on our socials to see the fun she and the team are going to have with the Buddy SuperApp Challenge.