Want an invite to 99FM Conversation Café in association with McKane?
You may have seen or heard about it and wondered how you can get an invite to experience the exclusive 99FM Conversation Cafe in association with McKane.
Well, you’ve come to the right place.
“A fantastically stimulating and rewarding evening meeting Namibians from all spheres and having wayward conversations. Thank you McKane and 99FM” – Dalinka von Marees
What is the event about?
99FM Conversation Café in association with McKane aims to foster a society that actively engages in important social topics that promote open-mindedness, acceptance, curiosity, discovery, sincerity, and brevity.
“A truly entertaining evening, filled with open & honest lively discussions. The topic & questions allowed for alternative viewpoints to be discussed with relative ease, the food and drinks were amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed myself” – Nikolai Tjongarero
What happens on the night?
You and your partner will join 52 other people from all ages, races and social backgrounds and spend the evening around a table, eating great food, drinking the best McKane cocktails and of course, conversing on some of life’s bigger questions.
“You took us out of our comfort zone but just the right way. I only have good memories of the evening” – Desmond Coetzee
How can you get an invite for you and a partner?
Head over to our social media pages and find the Conversation Café post and simply:
- Tell us one topic you think would make for great conversation around a table and
- Tag the person you will be inviting
What are the entry rules?
- Only over 18’s are allowed to enter.
- You must be in Windhoek on the date and time of the event. The February edition takes place at Olivia’s Kitchen on Thursday the 20th at 18h30.
- You may not suggest any topics for conversation that are offensive, vulgar, abusive or derogatory.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, 18 February at 13h00. No entries will be considered after this date and time.
For more information, email email@example.com