WIN: AVANI Winner Takes It All Competition – CLOSED
You could smash the cash in the AVANI Winner Takes It All Competition from 19 October to 30 October, Monday to Friday between 7:45 & 8am.
All you have to do is listen for the AVANI Winner Takes all call out from Che & call in to studio.
If you’re the lucky one to get through you will be asked 3 general knowledge questions. If you get the first one right you win N$ 100.00.
You can then choose to:
A – PLAY IT SAFE: if you play it safe you can bank the N$100 & move onto the next 2 questions which are worth N$100 each.
B – DOUBLE UP: If you double up the second question is worth N$ 200.00 but if you get that question wrong you loose all the money. If you get it right you can double up again to N$400. Remember you can lose it all.
So at the end you can play it safe and win N$ 300.00 (from the 3 questions) or choose the double up option and win N$ 700.00 (from the 3 questions) or lose it all. Watch out the questions get harder as they go along.
If you don’t win here make sure you head over to the Sands Casino & be part of the AVANI Windhoek Hotel & Casino’s N$1.1 million money ball taking place between until 12 December 2015. For more info follow: AVANI Windhoek Hotel & Casino
Terms & Conditions:
1. No persons under the age of 18 years may participate in this promotion.
2. This promotional competition(“Competition”) is run by 99fm and AVANI and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff
3. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules
4. Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
5. How to enter:
a. Participants must listen to the call out by the 99FM DJ. Call into studio on 061 383 483. Answer 3 multiple choice questions. After the first question listeners must decide whether to play it safe or double up. If they play it safe each question is worth N$100 & they cannot lose their money. They can win N$300 in total. If they double up the first question is worth N$100, second N$200 & third N$400 so they can win N$700 in total. The listener can lose all of their money if they get any question wrong in the double up option.
6. How to win:
a. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of 99FM.
b.Winner will be announced on air.
c. The winners will be notified telephonically. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize.
8. The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
9. All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
10. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules. If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.