Win Namibia Whisky Festival Tickets – CLOSED
A first of its kind, Namibia Whisky Festival promises to be Malt-ificent!
This Friday, 18th March, the Dome Swakopmund hosts the first ever Namibia Whisky Festival – YOU CAN BE A PART OF IT!
One lucky 99FM listener can win 2 x Whisky Festival tickets for Friday and Saturday.
All you have to do is post on 99FM’s Facebook page, using the word Namibia Whisky Festival, then get your friends to like and share your post, and you could be spending your weekend sipping a single malt by the sea.
The Namibia Whisky Festival – a first of its kind!
How To Enter:
Make a post on 99FM’s Facebook page, using the word Namibia Whisky Festival.
Tag your friends and share your post.
The person with the post that gets the most likes will walk away with two full tickets to the Namibia Whisky Festival in Swakopmund.
Terms & Conditions:
1. No persons under the age of 18 years may participate in this promotion.
2. This promotional competition(“Competition”) is run by 99fm and Namibia Whisky Festival and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff
3. These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules
4. Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
5. How to enter:
a. Participant must write a post on the 99FM Facebook page, and include the words Namibia Whisky Festival.
6. How to win:
a. The winner will be the person who wrote post that has the most likes and/or shares on Facebook.
b.Winner will be announced on Thursday at 12:00 on air.
c. The winners will be notified telephonically. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for an alternate prize.
8. The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
9. All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
10. You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules. If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.
11. The winner is responsible for their own transport to/from the Whisky festival in Swakopmund, as well as their accommodation.