WIN: A Strongbow Nature Remix Room Makeover Competition worth N$29,000 – CLOSED
Strongbow is the world’s favourite apple cider, made from natural apples.It comes in 2 delicious taste variants: Gold Apples and Red Berries. They’re both naturally refreshing, and best enjoyed ice cold. But one of the most refreshing things about Strongbow is what they stand for.
They’re all about nature. They believe nature is the most refreshing thing on this earth. So, they bring nature into the world’s cities to refresh the people who live there. Not just with their cider, but with naturally inspired events, activations, installations and tree plantings.
They’re trying to make the world a more beautiful, inspiring place.
Now Strongbow is looking for a way to refresh your life – at your home or in your office. If you’ve got a room that’s looking a little colourless and lifeless, take a picture of it, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you need a Strongbow Nature Makeover in your life.
We’ll choose one winner who will win a natural room makeover worth N$ 29 000 as well as a Strongbow bar fridge stocked with your favourite cider.
Don’t miss your chance to win in the Strongbow Nature Remix Makeover. Only on 99 FM. Only with Strongbow Apple Ciders.
Congratulations to Karin Innes from Windhoek on winning the prize with Strongbow.
T’s and C’s apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This competition is open to all Namibian citizens over the age of 18 at the date of entry, excluding employees and immediate family of employees, of Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), O&L Group of Companies & 99FM, their advertising and events agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The Strongbow Nature Remix Makeover Competition is brought to you by Strongbow and will run from the 20th November 2017 till the 18th December 2017@24h00 on 99FM. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The competition runs as per the dates announced on FM 99 radio station.
- The winner will be announced in January 2018.
- Consumers should submit: (1) a photo of a space in their home (residential) that needs some natural refreshment together with (2) the reason why they think they should win and (3) why their chosen space should get a whole new, natural look worth N$ 40 000.
- Consumers must submit the picture of their chosen space and required motivation to a 99FM designated email address to be supplied by the radio station.
- No entries by post on any social media or any other platform will be accepted by NBL.
- Consumers are not allowed to enter the competition on someone else’s behalf and the prize is not negotiable, exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- The winner will win a prize of a makeover of their chosen space to the value of N$ 40 000, which will include a Strongbow stocked standard glass bar fridge, décor for makeover and interior design consultancy fees.
- This competition is a Strongbow #NatureRemixMakeover and not a structural extension or renovation. In case the winner is renting a home, NBL would require written authorization from the landlord to enable NBL to effect any changes to the chosen space.
- Multiple entries per person is not allowed – one entry per person only.
- NBL and the winner will align and agree on the makeover concept to be used.
- The prize is valid for a period of 8 weeks only (from the date of announcement of the winner), thereafter the prize will lapse and another winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be required to provide a valid identity document to be eligible to redeem their prize.
- NBL reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of similar value at any time and for any reason at NBL’s sole discretion.
- NBL’s decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, consumers give NBL permission to contact those regarding future competitions.
- The winner must be prepared to be photographed by NBL for marketing purposes, and have their names and surnames listed in the press for an announcement of their winnings.
- The winner gives NBL permission to take ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures of their made over space for marketing purposes.
- NBL reserves the right to amend or terminate this competition at any time if it deems such amendment or termination to be necessary and appropriate.
- By entering this competition, consumers agree to be bound by the rules which will be interpreted by NBL at their own discretion.
- Neither NBL, its directors or employees, nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners or any person assigned to perform a function by or on behalf of NBL in relation to this competition, shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of NBL or otherwise.
- The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering this competition, participants are deemed to have accepted the competition’s terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.
General 99FM Terms & Conditions Apply
And remember, Strongbow is not for sale to persons under the age of 18.