WIN with 99FM and Jameson Vic Falls Carnival! – CLOSED
Stand a chance to win 2x day passes, valued at N$ 1 265.00 (USD$90), for you and a friend to the most exciting New Year’s Event on the African Continent!
Jameson Vic Falls Carnival and 99FM are giving away 6x double tickets to join the party from the 29th – 31st December.
Catch Sibo from Monday, 30 December – Friday, 4 December between 10:00 – 14:00 and you could be the lucky winner kicking off 2016 at the most talked about party on New Year’s Calendar!
For more information about the event, acts, etc. visit the Vic Falls Carnival website.
Terms & Conditions:
- This promotional competition(“Competition”) is run by 99fm and One-Eyed Jack and is open to all persons who reside in Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, the Promoters’ advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
- These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition, and will be interpreted by the Promoters only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these rules.
- Throughout this Competition the Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence and/or dispute/s will be entered into regarding any aspect/decision made by the Promoters.
- The Competition commences at Monday, 30 November 2015 and the cut off for entries is Friday, 4 December 2015. (“Competition Period”)
- How to enter: Participant must listen to Sibo from Monday, 30 November 2015 to Friday, 4 December 2015 between 10:00 – 14:00 and call in when the competition is announced.
- How to win: The first caller to studio wins 1x double ticket for the 29th & 31st. Arrangements for the redemption of the prize will be made when the winner is contacted. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or for an alternate prize.
- The prize only covers entry to the event. It DOES NOT include transport to and from the event, accommodation, meals or beverages.
- The Promoters may make media announcements /publications of the names / photographs of Winners, provided that any Winners do not expressly elect to decline this. Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any Winners to verify their eligibility.
- All Participants and Winners indemnify the Promoters, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever connected to or arising out of their participation in any way in this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any point during the promotion period.
- You are not a winner until you have been notified as a potential winner and you have complied of terms of these rules. If you have won a prize on 99FM within the last 30 days before the draw you are not eligible to enter or win.
- Prizes not collected/claimed within 30 days of being won will be disposed of at the discretion of 99FM.