– The United Nations general Assembly paid tribute to the memory of the late President Dr. Hage Geingob at the 54th plenary meeting in New York, yesterday.
– Two multinational companies have signed a major deal to export copper along a railway from the Democratic Republic of Congo. Global demand for copper is growing as it is vital for the manufacture of solar panels and electronics. – BBC
– For the first time, global warming has exceeded 1.5C across an entire year, according to the EU’s climate service. – BBC
– Nigeria booked their place in the final of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations with a 4-2 shootout win over South Africa. – BBC
– Moderate to heavy falls are expected to persist in the Central-northern and Otjozondjupa regions