– Namibia has accumulated more than N$110 billion in revenue from the Southern African Customs Union (SACU) since 2017, under the revenue-sharing formula. – The Brief
– The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank Group (www.AfDB.org) approved a loan of $105.19 million to Angola to implement the Agriculture Sector Reform Programme. The programme is intended to strengthen agriculture policy and the business environment to improve food production and contribute to economic diversification. – APO
– Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel will “go to the end, to victory” despite “international pressures”. His foreign minister says the war in the Gaza Strip will continue “with or without international support”. – BBC
– The International Olympic Committee (IOC) head, Thomas Bach, has defended a decision to allow Russian and Belarusian athletes to compete at the 2024 Paris Olympics as neutrals. He said at a forum in Geneva, Switzerland, that “Individual athletes cannot be punished for the acts of their governments. – BBC
– Cooler conditions in the South and West tomorrow. Moderate to heavy falls expected in the Otjozondjupa-east and Omaheke regions tomorrow.