#HipKouture – 5 things we love about Melisa Poulton’s plus-size collection
Every woman deserves clothing that makes her look good – clothing that gets her feeling like she’s on top of the world.
Melisa Poulton understands this to the core and her latest ready-to-wear collection for plus-sized women nails this brief.
We got a glimpse of the collection and these are the five things we totally LOVE about it so far:
- We love how Melisa went out of her comfort zone to be the face of this campaign. After all, who can be a better brand ambassador for the House of Poulton than the stylish designer herself?!
- For those who are brave enough, there’s something bold in the form of prints.
- Another thing we love is how Melisa shows us exactly how to style the garments for any occasion.
- The collection is just in time for winter so if you’re still looking to add to your wardrobe for the season then this is your chance to.
- The collection will be available for sale via The Den, Namibia’s newest hub of creative fashion and accessories’ designers.
Melisa is also due to start her own Youtube channel and plans to fully explore social media to market her work.
Listen to the Hip Kouture on 99FM every weekday between 14h35 and 14h45 (Stream us here)