The MYD Show – Magic Moments : Balance and Cycles
We create more joy in our lives when we ensure the foundations on which we build, are strengthened. This happens through balance which is a tool to experience more of what life has to offer.
Over the last few weeks MYD has been exploring the concept of creating balance that will help us in the time of the cycles of life.
We heard from many inspirational people about balance, the loss of balance and the journey to regain balance. With the help of many life experiences and wisdoms, we learnt what can rob us of our balance and how to regain our equilibrium.
In this episode of the MYD Show, we recapped our learning over the last few weeks with the extraordinary guests we had in studio and which include :
- Nangula Uaandja – Namibia’s first black female chartered accountant and the Country Senior Partner of PwC Namibia
- Otto Kapuka – Trainer and Community Activist
- Dr Manfred Spitzer – German Psychiatrist, Psychologist and Neuroscientist
- Daisry Mathias – The Namibian Presidential Advisor on Youth Matters and Enterprise Development
- Richard Van As – Inventor of the Robohand
- Sibo Tshabalala – Comedian, Poet and Blogger
- Martha Khoeses – Founder of Dantani; the Namibian Association for Children with Learning Disabilities
- Lira – Award-winning Afro-Soul vocalist
- Karen Powell – Creativity Coach
Listen to the full episode of the Master Your Destiny Show, Magic Moments : Balance and Cycles , here :