The MYD Show – Magic Moments : Knowing Yourself
As we explored knowing yourself, we uncovered that there is freedom in being true to yourself and this comes through a deep connection and knowing of who you are.
Over the last few weeks MYD has been exploring the concept of knowing yourself and why this knowing is the key to personal freedom.
In this episode of the MYD Show, we recapped our learning over the last few weeks. We revisited the information we heard from the extraordinary people we had in studio who through their sharing helped us grow and learn through understanding knowing yourself.
Here are some of the shows from the last few weeks:
- I am Free to Be Me: George Longane from Dr Victor and the Rasta Rebels & psychologist Ute Sinkala
- I am Free to Own Me: Creativity coach Karen Powell & designer Remy Ngamije.
- I am Free to Love Me: TEDx speaker Zodidi Gaseb & speaker Lynne Fraser.
- I am Free to Know Me: TEDx speaker Tanya Turipamwe Stroh & Clinical Psychologist Siegfreid Lange.
- I am Free to Be Happy: Dr. Justine Braby and Reinhold Mangundu from For Progress Namibia
- I am Free to Be: Gregory De Vries & Karen Powell.
Listen to the full episode of the Master Your Destiny Show, Magic Moments : Knowing Yourself, here :